IT Helpdesk (m/f/d) - Remote
Germany · Remote
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
As an IT Service Desk Agent at Xentral, you will provide friendly, technical support to your Xentral colleagues. You quickly diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues to get users up and running again while explaining situations with patience and in an easy to understand way. You want to be in touch with everybody in the company and help them solve their problems? Then apply now, jump on board and become the go-to-persons in our IT department!
- You are responsible for the handling of helpdesk ticket requests
- You provide IT support for the Xentral team across the globe
- You are in charge of ordering new hardware as well as managing hardware inventory/MDM solution
- You manage devices using an MDM solution, including locking, wiping & enrolling devices where necessary
- You are onboarding and offboarding users across all systems (GSuite/Slack/Okta etc.)
- You Identify common problems and write documentation on how to solve them in a clear way
- You take over the responsibility for smaller IT projects
- You have several years of work experience in IT Helpdesk systems, preferably in an international company
- You have excellent people and communication skills which enable you to explain technical problems in an easy to understand way
- You are a problem solver with a desire to help people while keeping a eye on time efficiency
- Your strong teamwork and collaboration skills enable you to interact effectively with your team
- Ideally you already gained experience in managing macOS, Windows, and iOS devices and have a broad knowledge of SaaS applications such as Okta, Slack or Google Workspace
- You are fluent in English and ideally have basic German skills
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!