Working Student Finance (m/f/d) - Remote
Accounting & Finance
Germany · Remote
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
Are you a dedicated and detail-oriented student with a passion for finance? Are you seeking a flexible remote role that offers you the chance to work with a dynamic SaaS company? Look no further! We invite you to join our team as a working student in finance, where you will play a vital role in supporting our financial operations and contributing to our ongoing success.
- You assist in the development of a modern and automated financial system alongside your team
- You coordinate accounts receivable and accounts payable accounting
- You contribute to analyses, forecasts, and reports while aiding in the budgeting process
- You ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting principles through support of general ledger activities
- You maintain communication with external stakeholders and you represent our finance team
- You are at an advanced stage of your studies in business administration or economics, ideally with a focus on finance
- You have already gained some practical experience through internships or student jobs ideally in the finance area
- You are familiar with pivot tables and other excel functions
- You are eager to learn about contemporary financial topics, including exposure or interest in KPIs, dashboards, investments, and data analytics
- You speak and write English and German fluently
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!