Customer Experience Manager - Finance (m/w/d) - Remote
Accounting & Finance, Customer Service
Germany · Remote
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2023
For our growing Customer Experience Team, we are looking for an Accounting Consultant (m/f/d) or an ERP Accounting Consultant / Specialist who will be our subject matter expert on all topics concerning Finance and Accounting. The team are considered to be our technical specialists who take over more complex requests which require a more in-depth analysis and solution development. In the areas of connections to third-party systems such as shops, marketplaces and other solutions from service providers, our Team not only supports our Xentral customers but also is a valuable part within the Company and functions as the link between Product/ Engineering and all other Customer-facing functions. You will take on a leading role in shaping our product by working closely together with our product team on all subjects concerning Accounting and Finance.
- You are dealing with our accounting topics and handle more complex requests and issues concerning requirements, functionality and configuration
- You will develop practical solutions to support our customers as best as possible
- You provide support via Ticketing system, email, Zoom and Phone calls
- You gather information, dive deep on more complex issues to find out the root cause, evaluate reported customer concerns and document them properly for our internal stakeholders
- You share your vast knowledge on Finance and Accounting with your peers and are actively involved in creating relevant documentation and trainings
- You are experienced with tax accounting, financial accounting, VAT rules and rates and anything that comes with running a successful e-commerce business
- You have previous experience working with Datev - ideally you are also familiar with Amainvoice or the Amazon VAT Service
- Ideally you are familiar with at least one ERP or CRM system from user perspective (e.g. SAP, JTL, actindo, odoo, Navision or BillBee)
- You are appreciated for your strong communication skills and therefore you are able to moderate demanding customer meetings
- Fluency in German (minimum C1) and English
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Berlin or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees in Germany and the Netherlands we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!