Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom, no matter who they are or how much they have. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost.
Our team is reimagining what it means to manage your money. Smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas — not ego. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We’re a remote-first team and output is more important than face time, so where you choose to work is up to you — as long as you have internet access, you can work from anywhere in Canada. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us!
We're looking for a Demand Generation Manager with a focus on advertising to help us drive growth through paid channels.
As a Demand Generation Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and executing advertising campaigns that generate qualified leads and drive deposits and revenue growth. You'll work closely with our marketing, sales, and product teams to develop campaigns that align with our business goals and target audience.
- Develop and execute paid advertising campaigns across social media and search engines (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product teams to develop campaign messaging, offers, and landing pages
- Manage a 6-figures monthly ads budget
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to improve performance and maximize ROI
- Analyze campaign results and report on key performance metrics to stakeholders
- Help develop and iterate on our attribution model in collaboration with Data Science
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in demand generation and digital advertising
- 4+ years of experience in demand generation or digital advertising, preferably in the financial services or fintech industry (but if you’re passionate about investing and personal finance that works too!)
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful paid advertising campaigns across social media and search engines
- Experience with advertising platforms, such as Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and Bing Ads
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools, such as Excel or SQL
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including equity in the company. If you're passionate about fintech and have a proven track record in digital advertising, we'd love to hear from you.
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.