Veriff is looking for an experienced Account Executive - LATAM with a proven track record of selling to key decision-makers in the online identity verification industry in Latin America, mainly in Mexico and Colombia. This role is a great opportunity to be a founding member of the LATAM revenue organization in Veriff, have a massive impact and gain valuable enterprise sales experience at a successful scale-up.
What will you be doing…
- Contacting potential enterprise customers
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Listening and drawing out the concerns of our customers to identify possible solutions
- Communicating how Veriff’s unique value proposition can help prospects
- Negotiating terms and ultimately closing deals
- Communicating with internal stakeholders (legal, marketing, product, etc.)
- Contributing to team projects to improve our sales process
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Sales experience in the online identity verification industry
- A "jack-of-all-trades" mentality, handling multiple opportunities and manage a wide range of projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills for managing a high volume of opportunities and following through on tasks
- Experience with Salesforce, and other relevant technologies
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Native Spanish and fluency in English
You can expect:
- Competitive base pay + commission
- Stock options
- Generous vacation policy and flexible work hours
- Be the key point of contact for clients of the world's next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Accel, IVP, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
- The opportunity to contribute to product development
We are the preferred identity verification platform partner for the world’s most innovative growth-driven organizations helping conveniently verify and safeguard users anywhere in the world. We support the broadest number of identity documents from nearly every country and territory in the world - and this is continually increasing! With a diverse team and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, and Estonia, as well as robust backing and funding from investors including Accel, Alkeon, IVP, Tiger Capital, and Y Combinator, we’re dedicated to helping businesses and individuals build a safer and more secure world. We strive to be the benchmark for trust online, and we take pride in being a positive force. When you join Team Veriff, we offer you the opportunity to have a real impact and advance your career, while looking after you along the way with a range of benefits designed with you in mind. Some of our favorites include...
- Flexibility to work from home
- Stock options that ensure you share in our success
- Comprehensive relocation support to Estonia
- Extensive medical, wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally
- Learning and Development budget that you are free to tailor for your own needs
- Six weeks of fully paid sabbatical leave after reaching your 3rd work anniversary
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We also know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates - so rest assured, whoever you are, we want to hear from you!