Customer Success Manager - Cloud Data
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company, solving humanity's grand challenges by accelerating and improving scientific outcomes. The Tetra Scientific Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to compliant, engineered, liquid, and actionable scientific data ('Tetra Data'). As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest network of life sciences innovators, including instrument makers, informatics solution providers, CRO/CDMOs, visualization, analytics, and data science partners — building interoperability and empowering an innovation feedback loop to drive the future of life sciences and harness the power of the world's scientific data.
Our core values, defined and embodied by Tetra Leadership, are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate and also embody the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their m
- Deliver an elite customer experience by employing a customer-centric approach
- Own all aspects of customer relationships including retention, expansion and satisfaction (measured by NPS & CSAT)
- Manage the renewal experience and identify and define new scientific business case opportunities aligned to the customers’ objectives and vision with support from Tetra scientific team members where appropriate
- Experience implementing customer success metrics around adoption, expansion and retention
- Experience running QBR's and speed to value presentations
- Proactive outreach and engagement with TetraScience’s existing customers to ensure continued adoption and satisfaction.
- Manage customer onboarding with responsibility spanning your accounts’ entire customer journey and experience with TetraScience including design and execution of personalized customer success plan
- Build close relationships with customers to understand their needs with the goal of maximizing value
- Capture and analyze customer feedback to navigate the resolutions of issues in a timely manner
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as sales, delivery engineers, and Product to analyze customer feedback and guide customer success
- Collaborate with theTetra Product team to advocate for customer’s feedback and incorporate insights into Tetra product roadmap
- Own key success metrics such as NPS, CSAT, and Success Plan objectives on customer health through timely status updates and customer reviews
- Leverage data insights to manage progress, performance, and priorities
What you have done:
- Experience in a cloud data customer success team is required
- Absolute customer-centric mindset and meticulous attention to details
- Excellent communicator to align with sales, marketing, and engineering stakeholders
- Minimal 5 years of Customer Success, Professional Services, or Consulting experience in an Enterprise SaaS environment with the ability to forge relationships with users, decision makers, and influential stakeholders
- Required: An understanding of software development and cloud-based data infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to translate customer requests into Product requests
- Ability to immediately interface and build trust with Senior Level Business, Scientific and IT leaders in top-tier BioPharma companies
- Desire to deliver an elite customer experience
- Self-motivated, self-aware, independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with evolving processes and workflows
- Ability to travel on occasion to customer sites for in-person meetings and workshops. Estimated travel 10-20% depending on customer needs.
- Preferred: General understanding of Life Sciences R&D processes and scientific concepts
- Preferred: General understanding of SQL and table design
- Preferred: BS or M.Sc. in Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or Information Technology and/or 5+ years experience in Life Sciences, SaaS/PaaS or software-based tech company
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast-growing company.
- Supportive, team-oriented culture of continuous improvement.
- Generous paid time off (PTO).
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees.
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work.