Data Platform Enablement and Training
Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company, solving humanity's grand challenges by accelerating and improving scientific outcomes. The Tetra Scientific Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to compliant, engineered, liquid, and actionable scientific data ('Tetra Data'). As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest network of life sciences innovators, including instrument makers, informatics solution providers, CRO/CDMOs, visualization, analytics, and data science partners — creating seamless interoperability and empowering an innovation feedback loop to drive the future of life sciences and harness the power of the world's scientific data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
What You Will Do
- Serve as a “Sciborg” in the Scientific Applications team, engaging internal and external stakeholders in scientific dialogues to improve customer product relevance, market fit, and customer success
- Relentlessly evangelize the Scientific Data Platform and how the value of Scientific Data can be maximized.
- Your work will educate and inspire the biopharmaceutical industry as to the power of an open ecosystem where precisely engineered scientific data flows freely and without restriction. This customer role requires a deep understanding of data management in a scientific domain.
- Assess current state of scientific workflows within customer environments and identify use cases with highest potential impact that are implementation-ready
- Identify new use cases across customer accounts with the potential to be transformed by the Scientific Data Cloud
- Assist development team with creation of testing strategies for use cases deployed in the customer environment
- Collaborate with TetraScience Product and Engineering teams to design a roadmap that incorporates customer feedback on an ongoing basis
- Educate and evangelize all internal and external stakeholders around use cases, serving as the connective tissue between TetraScience and its customers
- Prepare internal Sales, Marketing, and Engineering staff for customer calls with scientific context, literature, and best practices
- Work with Customer Success and Global Services to ensure product delivery on challenging scientific goals
- Work with Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to “tell the story” of how our product solves those challenges
- Understand the value of deploying Tetra enabled scientific applications through deep understanding of challenges of customers’ current state
- Translate business/user requirements into actionable product requirements for development teams
Who You Are
- Must Have:
- Experience working as a data scientist, scientific data engineer, solutions architect, business analyst, or informatician
- Experience working with high-bandwidth and high-energy professionals
- Insatiable curiosity to learn, develop, and grow year-over-year
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to coordinate and drive initiatives supporting multiple teams
- Nice To Have:
- Background in technical support / field service highly valuable - this demonstrates your ability to internalize complexities and tailor explanations for a given audience (persona)
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.