Senior Technical Product Manager, Agents
What You Will Do
You will lead the product strategy, roadmap, and execution to build productized Agents that enable reusable functionality for an array of pharmaceutical lab instruments and control / analysis software to unlock consumption of their scientific data. You will leverage your background to ensure the deployment, configuration, and management of a fleet of Agents is smooth, supportable, and can scale from a small BioTech to the 25 largest Pharma customers. You will work with customers and data to influence product strategy for a variety of data integration points into common lab software such as Empower, Chromeleon. You will design products that work just as well from a SaaS cloud configuration as they do when locally installed and can be managed / supported programmatically via API.
- You will dive deep into our customers’ usage of Agents for our integration with complex instruments, lab automation, and instrument control software.
- You will seek to understand the instrumentation and data involved in pharmaceutical discovery, categorize them into instrument families and understand how they relate to each other.
- You will manage the prioritize the integration requests to maximize team’s efficiency, quality of delivery, and ability to fuel customer expansion and further commercial growth.
- You will dive deep into the interface of complex instrument control software used in Life Sciences R&D and Manufacturing / QC, software user manuals and SDKs to understand the customer scientific usage and data content to design the SaaS integration.
- You will build relationships with customers; understand customer’s processes and objectives; and introduce new ways of doing things better and more productive and solicit feedback
- You will research competition and market landscape and propose roadmap trade-offs between parity and innovation both in direction of instrument coverage and consumption patterns
- You will partner closely with your partners in engineering to take your vision and ideas and turn them into reality.
- You will partner closely with your colleagues in customer success, sales, and professional services to get customer feedback on your products, find out where you’ve improved their lives, and find out where you have more work to do.
- You will be comfortable working with a globally with geographically dispersed team, in various time zones
- You will learn, grow, and be challenged. You will speak up and represent your position amongst peers and leadership, while remaining resilient and open to constructive feedback.
What We’re Looking For
- Product Experience. 5+ years experience as a technical product manager, preferably in agent based or desktop software that interfaces with the cloud
- Technical Acumen. Demonstrated ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Domain Experience. Have worked with scientific instrument data in its primary form. Hands-on experience with specific scientific instrumentation and control software, such as Waters Empower, ThermoFisher Chromeleon, Cytiva Unicorn, etc.
- Strong Communicator. You communicate clearly and persuasively in multiple mediums with peers, engineers, designers, stakeholders, and customers.
- Outcome Focused. Ability to define, monitor, and optimize KPIs that measure how our products perform.
- Cross-Functional Player. You can work with diverse stakeholders to set expectations, report progress, and influence outcomes.
- Bias for Action. You know how to make things happen.