Director / Sr. Director, Product Marketing - Data Platform
Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
What You'll Do
As Product Marketing Director at TetraScience, you will play a key role creating product messaging, pricing/packaging, sales tools and customer-facing content for Tetrascience’s category-defining Scientific Data Cloud. You will develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the TetraScience Data Platform and full-stack, and you will ensure we effectively articulate the capabilities, differentiation, and business value of TetraScience solutions through all channels to drive new business and existing customer expansion. You will work cross-functionally to help bring together Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Partners.
We're looking for a self-motivated product marketer and skilled storyteller who can develop compelling, differentiated and memorable narratives and content around our platform. You will play a key role in exciting the market and helping propel the next phases of TetraScience’s growth in the life sciences and scientific market.
- Product messaging and positioning: Develop core messaging and positioning to succinctly describe the category, product capabilities and unique platform value based on both target user/buyer personas.
- Product pricing and packaging: Develop, maintain and evolve new pricing/packaging models to sell the full value of TetraScience’s platform and full-stack solution offerings. Test various models directly with customers and prospects in the broad market in collaboration with Sales and adjust as needed to best align with delivery of value
- Campaigns and Content: Work closely with Demand Gen to define campaign strategies consistent with core messaging pillars. Deliver regular cadence of customer-facing content (presentations, ROI calculators, blogs, white papers, solution briefs, eBooks, website copy, videos) to attract customers to TetraScience and fuel marketing programs that create awareness and drive demand for our product
- Sales/Partner enablement: Enable and excite the direct sales force and partners with crucial sales tools and live training that allows them to communicate and prove the value of TetraScience’s platform, use cases, and services.
- Launches: Support launches of new products and releases for both internal and external audiences to highlight new capabilities and value provided for clients
- Competitive Intelligence: Be deeply knowledgeable of key competitors’ strengths/weaknesses and reasons for competitive wins/losses (including in-house or custom development) and create tools that enable Sales to successfully beat the competition.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of data/cloud product marketing leadership experience in a software/technology environment, ideally in a category-defining company; experience with data integration or analytics applications is a plus.
- World-class written and verbal communication skills. Excellent B2B storyteller and presenter.
- Strong project management skills, with acute attention to detail.
- Experience working with an enterprise customer base and sales force. Experience enabling and marketing through third party partners a plus.
- Ability to engage and empathize with buyers and users in a variety of roles and management levels, including R&D IT, research scientists, data scientists, QA/manufacturing, and C-level executives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MBA a plus.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediately family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position