At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Tekion is looking for talented individuals who want to be part of building business applications on the cloud platform. We are developing the next generation enterprise software on the cloud that inherently uses the power of Big Data, Machine Learning, and IoT to enable businesses. We're creating integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting-edge technology - technology that empowers automotive retail to deliver uncompromised and unparalleled customer experiences and drive their business forward.
We want that small percentage of the population that is passionate about what they do, likes to solve complex problems, is prideful of their work and wants to be part of an elite culture that is progressive, always evolving, and loves working with others to accomplish great things!
- Requirements and Strategy: Drive the product roadmap and development requirements for partner integrations. Own feature requirement and user journeys for integrations in Parts module within the Tekion application.
- Own Go-to-market and roll-out for new partnerships: Develop and run end-to-end data integration framework, migration, and testing for the new partners. Plan the onboarding for new users on the Tekion platform
- Go-to Product Technical Expert: Troubleshoot production-escalation issues with your strong software and technical skills. And train internal and external customers on new product Integrations
- Lead cross-functional team: Work collaboratively with team members across all departments including Engineering, Product, Product Marketing, Analytics, Sales, Business Development, and Data Classification
- 2 or more years of Product Management experience with an empathy for users, and understanding of their process and requirements
- Ability to write user stories, use cases and workflows, simplify the requirements, create mock-ups and a good understanding of system engineering concepts
- Drive prioritization and collaboration with engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills including technical writing skills
- Ability to envision product ideation through post-production release support
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.