Partner Success Manager
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
*Ideal candidate resides in Minneapolis, MN area to cover available territory
The first and most important role of a Partner Success Manager (PSM) has is to develop a positive, trusting relationship with our dealer partners. To achieve that, Partner Success Managers (PSM) handle a variety of tasks both internally and on the customer-facing side of operations. They are responsible for ensuring the dealer partner adopts the solution and demonstrate the value of the products and how they positively impact the dealer’s revenue. Ultimately, Partner Success Managers (PSM) should be proactive in identifying how they can best utilize the solutions to meet the dealer partner’s needs. Partner Success Managers (PSM) are constantly juggling many tasks for multiple customers.
Must have automotive software, DMS or Dealership experience to be considered. Candidates that do not have this experience will not be considered. Also considering those with RV DMS experience.
- Developing and managing all assigned dealer partner portfolios
- Handle dealer partner inquiries and communication
- Analyze dealer partner data to improve customer experience
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Mediate between dealer partners and the organization
- Handle and resolve dealer partner requests and concerns
- Suggest new solutions or products to improve dealer partners’ operations
- Anticipate customer needs based on projects in the pipeline
- Prove their value, internally and externally, to promote business growth and profitability for all
- Successfully handling any and all of those responsibilities starts with open communication and transparency and is vital in the Partner Success Manager (PSM) role. Partner Success Managers (PSM) hold weekly and biweekly status meetings to get updates, project timelines, necessary solutions, and anything else the customer needs. Partner Success Managers (PSM) are able to earn the client’s trust and prove their value — to both their company and the dealer partner.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and able to quickly grasp and apply new info
- Be a strategic thinker, persuasive communicator and able to embrace frequent change
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Highly organized, detailed and a self-starter
- Ability to travel (20%-30%) into territory and visit dealer partners on-site
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth startup with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
The salary range for this position is $79,560-$134,550. The salary range describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position across applicable US locations. This position is also eligible for a bonus whereby total compensation may exceed base salary depending on individual performance. The actual compensation offered may vary from the posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process. In addition to the compensation listed, this position is eligible for equity compensation.
Current Tekion Employees – Please apply via Greenhouse Internal Job Board
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.