Staff Program Manager
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
At Tekion, OEM Partner Implementation has increased substantially over the past year and resulted in the formation of our PMO organization. Since last year, we have been ramping up our PMO team and building a strong foundation for our PMO organization. As a Program Manager for the PMO team, you will play a key role in managing large OEM partner implementations and support with building strong governance.
This position is located at our Pleasanton, CA office. Relocation assistance is available.
- Partner with Business development team in developing detailed program implementation roadmap
- Partner with Product/Engineering teams to ensure program roadmap; align on launch timelines and communicate to OEM partners / senior leadership team
- Partner with Implementation team to managing dealer on-boarding plans to success
- Effectively communicate with cross functional teams and drive issue to resolution
- Effectively communicate with senior management on decisions that impact Project or Program
- Identify process improvement for program management and support develop strong governance
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- OEM and/or Automotive industry experience
- Must have experience leading application development projects
- 8-10 years of experience managing large programs or consulting experience with Big 5
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Able to run multiple projects at once
- Strong technical understanding
- DMS (Dealer Management System) workflow understanding
- Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer base to deliver solutions.
- Experience leveraging quantitative assessment and analysis for decision-making and prioritization.
- Ability to consult, influence, manage stakeholders, and drive program through a broad knowledge base.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and define a path to resolution.
- Ability to demonstrate accountability and integrity
- Excellent communication, leadership, stakeholder, and management skills
- Experience with Scaled Agile framework, Scrum practice, facilitating Release planning and sprints across multiple teams
- Experience with coordinating technical releases, deployment activities, maintaining UAT plans, test scenarios and coordinating release day dependencies across teams.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth startup with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
The salary range for this position is $155,040-$262,200. The salary range describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position across applicable US locations. This position is also eligible for a bonus whereby total compensation may exceed base salary depending on individual performance. The actual compensation offered may vary from the posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process. In addition to the compensation listed, this position is eligible for equity compensation.
Current Tekion Employees – Please apply via Greenhouse Internal Job Board
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.