GTM Automation Engineer
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We're looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our GTM Automation team, to deliver and support solutions using Salesforce.com and related integrated technologies.
You are experienced with Salesforce.com, APEX and Sales and Marketing Automation systems. You are a problem solver with excellent execution and communication skills. You will use this experience to deliver the systems that will help Snyk in its rapid growth.
You’ll spend your time:
- Developing Sales and Marketing automation solutions while partnering with stakeholders from the different departments that use Salesforce.com at Snyk
- Implementing integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems that support our sales and marketing processes
- Collaborating with team members to deliver high quality solutions in a timely manner
- Analyzing and identifying gaps in functional and business requirements; discussing and elaborating with product owners on required changes that align with the SFDC stack and architecture
- Building integrations between SFDC and external applications using REST APIs, Auth and Single Sign on, as well as Heroku Connect and other data management systems
You should apply if you:
- Have a solid SFDC customization and configuration experience
- Have development experience with SFDC configuration using Apex, Lightning Components etc.
- thoroughly understand the SFDC deployment processes
- Are a clear and proactive communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Are user-focussed and enjoy building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem solving with good attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies and have worked as part of an agile development team
- Have experience with Heroku, python or Node.js development and microservice architectures
- Have coding experience and experience with the use of APIs to automate processes and integrate systems
- Have experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Have experience with Mulesoft
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances