Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for highly motivated sales executives who have strong market knowledge in Atlanta, GA and enjoy building relationships with key decision makers to evangelize products and services. Our sales team takes risks and is resilient, business savvy and curious as well as sees the value our product offers and wants it to be part of every software development process.
You’ll spend your time:
- As an Enterprise Account Executive at Snyk, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales and success cycle for prospective and existing Enterprise customers who are focused on Digital Transformation.
- You will be responsible for prospecting, selling, and retaining customers by building strong relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring our customer’s success.
- You will have the privilege of interacting with customers at the most senior level of the Security and Engineering organizations.
- Capitalizing on your territory knowledge of Atlanta, GA and utilizing connections in market to grow your account base
You should apply if:
- You have a minimum experience of 5 years owning the entire sales cycle for a technical product on Enterprise level accounts (Fortune 1000), and you want to hone your craft for a cybersecurity leader in hyper growth stage
- You practice extreme ownership, are skilled in navigating complex organizations, and you enjoy engaging with C-Level Executives
- You’ve excelled at selling into Cybersecurity, DevOps, or DevSecOps groups within the enterprise segment or have significant enterprise software sales experience, generating and closing large & complex software transactions with the biggest customers in the region
- You’re self-motivated and hard-working: have a proven track record of exceeding your quota, and have closed million dollar + ARR transactions in your career
- You demonstrate a strong collaborative mentality - selling is a team sport at Snyk, where managing and using virtual resources to tackle large and complex sales cycles is a must-have skill. You leverage your ecosystem internally and externally, effectively collaborating with leadership, customer success, channel partners, marketing, product, and finance to win deals and make customers successful
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances