Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for highly motivated sales executives with strong market knowledge who enjoy building relationships with key decision-makers to evangelize products and services. Our sales team takes risks and is resilient, business savvy and curious. They know our product's value and want it to be part of every software development process.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Performing end-to-end sales and success cycle for prospective and existing customers who are focused on Digital Transformation.
- Prospecting by building strong relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring our customer’s success.
- Interacting with Customers at the most senior level of the Security and Engineering organizations.
- Capitalizing on your territory knowledge and utilizing connections in the market to grow your account base
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum experience of 5 years owning the entire sales cycle for a technical product on Enterprise level accounts (Fortune 1000), and you want to hone your craft for a leader in cybersecurity in hyper-growth stage
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and enjoy engaging with C-Level Executives
- Experience selling into Cybersecurity, DevOps, or DevSecOps groups within the enterprise segment or have significant enterprise software sales experience, generating and closing large & complex software transactions with the biggest customers in the region
- Self-motivation and work ethic: have a proven track record of exceeding your quota and have played a key role in closing million dollar + transactions in your career
- Demonstrate a strong team mentality - selling is a team sport at Snyk, where managing and using virtual resources to tackle large and complex sales cycles is a must-have skill
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances