IT Support Specialist
SALT Security is first to market with its API Protection Platform, that detects and prevents zero-day API attacks with the power of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data.
APIs are at the heart of the infrastructure enabling inter-system communication of highly sensitive data. Attackers were the first to identify that APIs are a lucrative point of entry, as evident in the increased number of API security breaches with enterprises such as Equifax, Instagram, Snapchat, PayPal and many others.
The majority of API attacks target the heart of applications by manipulating the application logic itself. These attacks are easily missed by today's security measures, since the API calls may seem completely legitimate and benign. Therefore, modern attackers have an upper hand by flying undetected and under the radar.
APIs form the foundation of the application innovation needed to drive business success today. Across banks, retail and transportation, IoT, autonomous vehicles, and smart cities, every web and mobile app depends on APIs. Without secure APIs, businesses cannot rapidly innovate. Salt Security has delivered the only patented solution to identify and prevent API attacks, using Big Data and AI to thwart this top threat to businesses today.
About the position
We are looking for an IT Support specialist to join our family!
As IT Support specialist, you will be responsible for providing hardware, software and systems support of the company’s IT environment.
You will work on internal projects, common SAAS tools and ensure all local and global remote employees have consistent access to high-quality IT support.
You will also help us to develop IT processes best practices for the organization, improve and manage the corporate IT Environment: Office Network, Meeting rooms and IT purchasing.
You will implement and improve new IT tools and processes and create solutions That will help scale Salt to hundreds of employees in a short period of time.
To learn more about Salt Security’s R&D - https://tinyurl.com/salt-rnd
Who We are
At Salt, we’re passionate about what we do. We work as a team and embrace new ideas, wherever they come from. We also enjoy all the benefits of a startup environment, including quickly seeing the results of your work, making an outsized impact on our company, and solving a diverse set of engineering challenges.
Want to make a big difference? We encourage you to apply!
Who are you?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Help Desk/IT Support Specialist from medium-large companies.
- Good understanding of an IT backend environment (OKTA, Single Sign-On, MDM, Google Workspace).
- Well-experienced in supporting end-user desktop applications such as internet browsers, printing, Zoom rooms etc.
- Experience with employee Lifecycle Management: On-Off Boarding process.
- Experience handling IT tasks on MacOS and Windows OS.
- Experience with networking concepts (Wifi Systems, DNS, DHCP).
- High customer orientation skills with a can-do approach.
Preferred (but not mandatory) experience:
- Experience With AWS and Linux OS
- Hands-on Experience With Okta and Jumpcloud and EDR Product.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki products - FW, SW, Access points.