Go-To-Market Manager 🇩🇪
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Our mission? Making day-to-day banking easier for SMEs and freelancers thanks to an online business account that's combined with invoicing, bookkeeping and spend management tools. Thanks to its innovative product, highly reactive 24/7 customer support and clear pricing, Qonto has become the leader in its market.
Our journey: Founded by Alexandre and Steve in July 2017, Qonto has rapidly gained trust, serving over 450,000 customers. Thanks to our wonderful team of 1,400+ Qontoers, we also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Customer focus | Prioritize customers in everything you do
Ownership | Own your part, get things done
Teamwork | Make (team)work easy
Mastery | Continuously raise the bar
Integrity | Always do what’s right, and respect people
Our beliefs: At Qonto, we're committed to fostering a welcoming environment where everyone can thrive. We prioritize evaluating applicants based solely on skills and potential, ensuring diversity with 50% international team members, 44% women, and 20% parents. Join us in building a workplace that celebrates diversity and individuality.
Elevate Qonto's presence in Germany by championing market-specific insights and driving tailored product strategies. As a Go-To-Market (Features) Manager, you'll orchestrate impactful product launches and forge the path for our growth in our second largest market in which you will help us localise our product and build features specifically for Germany, all while working in sync with our central strategy and growth teams.
Leverage your deep understanding of the German market to inform decisions that will shape our product offerings, ensuring Qonto's success and resonance with local customers.
👩💻🧑💻As a Go-To-Market (Features) Manager - German Market at Qonto, you will
• Harness customer insights to identify and prioritize product use cases and features unique to the German market.
• Collaborate with domain-specific PMMs to integrate these insights into our overarching product strategy.
• Take charge of the local launch roadmap by collaborating with market leaders to build key communication opportunities alongside it
• Develop and oversee the Go-to-Market strategy for Germany, in line with Qonto's global vision.
• Continuously monitor market trends, regulations, and competitive landscape to inform strategic decision-making.
🤔 What you can expect
• A front-row seat and leading role in Qonto's expansion into the German market.
• The opportunity to spearhead diverse and innovative product launches.
• A platform for shaping customer-centric product strategies using your insights.
• Collaboration with senior stakeholders, amplifying your influence across teams.
• Access to cutting-edge tools and methodologies within a dynamic and ambitious marketing team.
🤝 About your future manager
You'll be working closely with Theresa, your future Head of Product Marketing.
Theresa is a seasoned professional with a rich, diverse experience that spans across multiple geographies, including Austria, the UK, Ireland, the US, and France. Her career trajectory has been customer-focused and versatile, starting from analytics, moving through marketing and branding, sales, and culminating in product roles. This broad experience gives her a holistic understanding of the business landscape.
What she brings to the team:
Theresa is a powerhouse of knowledge gained from her experiences working with industry giants like LinkedIn and WeWork. Her customer-centric approach, combined with her international business acumen, empowers her to ideate, build, and market products effectively at scale. With a decade of experience in highly cross-functional roles, she has honed her skills in stakeholder management and knows how to effectively pitch and launch successful products. Theresa's passion for her team and commitment to continuous learning drives her to consistently push her team members to grow, evolve, and reach new heights.
• You have a proven record in product marketing, with a special focus on the German market.
• Your project management skills are top-notch, with experience in orchestrating successful product launches.
•You're a master of customer insights, adept at using data to drive strategy.
• You have strong business acumen and proven experience in understanding business cases to determine product market fit
• You excel in stakeholder management skills, able to communicate complex insights with clarity and influence decision-making.
• Languages: you have perfect written and oral expression in both English and German.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive disability, and parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.