Customer Expansion Manager - (Upsell 🇫🇷)
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2023
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
You will join our fast-growing Sales & KAM Team compound of ∼30 people and split between Inbound, Outbound, and KAMs. The KAM France team is specialized in two sub-teams:
• The Activation team deals with activating new customers after their registration on Qonto.
• The Expansion team is driving revenue from existing clients through upsell campaigns, portfolio management of high-potential clients and deposit management
As a Key Account Manager - Expansion, you will be in charge of Qonto Key accounts customers. You will join Fanny's team, our Lead KAM, along with 4 other team members.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Key Account Manager, you will:
• Drive revenue from existing clients and optimize the revenue potential and satisfaction of our most prestigious Business and Enterprise clients;
• Boost adoption & usage of Qonto features through product demonstrations and customized advice;
• Develop the maximum potential of each customer, drive customer revenue expansion through cross-sell & upsell;
• Reactively provide our best Qonto clients with an incredible experience: understand and deepen their pain points to address perfectly their needs and eventually negotiate special offers with them.
🤔 What you can expect
• Taking part in the development of one of the top European scale-up;
• Hyper-growth & fast environment;
• Being challenged, learning and improving your ways of working everyday;
• Casual & hands-on culture;
• International environment.
🤝 About your future manager
Fanny, Lead KAM Expansion will help you succeed. He’s in charge of the 4 KAM Expansion working in the French market.
Her background: Fanny, originally from Marseille, started her professional career as an Account Manager in a French start-up called Ector. She then took an opportunity with the freshly new KAM team at Qonto almost 4 years ago. She’s been recruiting and creating the all KAM team and is now leading the KAM Expansion team.
What she can bring to you: Like her previous manager, Fanny is dedicated to sharing his knowledge to help her team reach their full potential. She enjoys collaborating with his team to find new ways to generate additional revenues for Qonto while improving the customer experience. Fanny is strongly promoting in her team a culture of high standards and operational excellence and encourages each team member to grow.
🥇 About You
• Mastery: You have the culture of continuous improvement;
• Curious mindset: you are intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, fast learner, and excited by a dynamic startup environment;
• Customer-centric: you know how to anticipate clients’ needs to offer outstanding onboarding, bring relevant solutions, and build long-term relationships with your clients;
• Languages: you speak both French and English fluently;
• Education: you have a Master's degree or equivalent and up to 2 years experience.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 25 days of paid leave + 5 Qonto days or 25 days of paid leave + 10 RTT +/-
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- A Swile lunch card: 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.