Customer Care & Onboarding Director
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000+ Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Customer Care & Onboarding is a key pillar of Qonto’s success strategy as we are on a mission to provide instant, safe, personalized support to new and existing customers. Our ambition is to provide the best service offering 24/7 flawless support to all our customers.
As Qonto is scaling fast, we are looking for our Customer Care & Onboarding Director to grow our Customer Care teams with the aim of continuously improving satisfaction and reaching excellence!
You will be leading & inspiring a team of 700 people composed of 200+ Qontoers (and counting!) mentored by Nelcy, Vasi & Martin, our great Heads of Customer Care & Onboarding, as well as our external partners (400 people).
You will report directly to Jordi, our COO, and work closely with our co-founders, Alexandre and Steve.
👩💻🧑💻As a Customer Care & Onboarding Director at Qonto, you will
• Run, Scale, and Improve our Customer Care and Onboarding teams in our 4 markets (🇫🇷🇮🇹🇪🇸🇩🇪) and through all channels. You will aim at maintaining and improving Qonto’s NPS score and CSAT, minimizing response times, and providing world-class services at optimal cost.
• Be an inspiring leader, and source of energy, and support our Qontoers as well as our international external partners. You will take ownership of the development of their direct reports, peers, and other contributors to the organization.
• Improve our product and user experience by continuously working with our Product, Tech, Growth, and Strategy team to solve customer pain points, identify sales opportunities and ensure new features and updates are launched smoothly.
• Lead and Implement key large-scale company projects and initiatives. Take on the challenge of not simply maintaining a good operation but building something truly great and world-class.
🤔 What you can expect
• A very positive, dynamic, and international working environment.
• Joining one of Europe’s fastest-growing and most disruptive scale-ups.
• A journey of personal development and fulfilment.
🤝 Your future Manager
• His path? Engineer at Toyota in his early years to Chief Customer Officer in the travelling industry via Management Consulting at McKinsey
• What he can bring to you? Process improvement, rich in advice on People management & empowerment. He'll grant you autonomy and P&L ownership while being reliable & hands-on support.
• Experience: You manage large internal Customer Care teams (+ 50 agents, 3-5 Team leaders) as well as external partners. You are familiar with high-volume operations.
• Leadership: You have the ability, and enjoy; leading a team and helping them grow.
• Analytical skills: You have an analytical and fact-based approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
• Languages: You are bilingual in English. A fluent level of French or German is a plus.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
- A central fully-renovated building in Paris with WeWork services
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 25 days of paid leave + 5 Qonto days or 25 days of paid leave + 10 RTT +/-
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- A Swile lunch card: 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us:
See more open positions at Qonto
Something looks off?