Human Resources Intern or Apprentice, Onboarding Team
People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
As our Onboarding Intern/Apprentice will make sure all employees are welcomed to Qonto and set up for success in their new roles. You will join our Talent Acquisition team within our Human Resources department and report directly to Olivia, our Onboarding Team Lead.
👩💻🧑💻 As an Onboarding Intern/Apprentice at Qonto, you will
• Take ownership of the organization of our bi-weekly onboarding sessions
• You will ensure the smooth running of the onboarding sessions and accompany the new joiners throughout their onboarding journey
• Suggest and implement improvements that will create an amazing employee experience
• Continuously improve our internal documentation to ensure new joiners understand our standards
🤝 Know your future manager
• Your manager will be Olivia, and she will be guiding you in your role and ensure you feel at ease at Qonto
• Olivia, who comes from the other side of the Channel 🇬🇧, joined Qonto as our Senior Onboarding Manager in January 2022 after having worked in general HR, L&D, recruitment, and project management in a luxury retail brand. Apart from her HR experience, Olivia also brings a lot of value to Qonto thanks to a variety of different experiences, from events to teaching
🤔 What you can expect as an intern/Apprentice
• Contribute to the development and improvement of the onboarding program in terms of tools, content, and overall new joiner experience
• You will work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality
• Participate in cross-functional collaboration with process stakeholders (such as IT, office manager & the presenters) along with all departments and be their key point of contact
• Gain insight into an HR department within a European unicorn
• People-oriented mindset: You have empathy and want to make decisions in people’s best interest
• Rigorous and organized: You have well-honed organizational skills, with the capability of thinking ahead
• Dynamic: You are a fast learner and like to solve any problem that pops up
• Communication: You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Teamwork: You are willing to work with teams within different departments
• Languages: You speak English fluently. Any other European language is a plus (French, Spanish, German, Italian)
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along
⚠️ Certain of our perks and benefits are only available to employees on permanent contracts
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 25 days of paid leave + 5 Qonto days or 25 days of paid leave + 10 RTT +/-
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- A Swile lunch card: 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.