Expansion Onboarding Manager
At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
The Expansion Onboarding Manager is a vital part of the Podium team responsible for the implementation and onboarding of existing customer accounts for growth or new product expansions. This person will lead out efforts in the organization and management of account connections, team training for new product add ons, resolving customer issues, and customer usage monitoring to bring about the successful completion of expansion implementation. The Expansion Onboarding Manager also has a major role in creating new processes internally and needs to be able to adjust quickly to changing circumstances.
What you will be doing:
- Primary contact during onboarding for our new product: Phones
- Podium product expert, managing setup and customizations
- Manage potential escalations
- Coordinate all account connections
- Ensure product adoption through various outreach methods and usage scoring of accounts
- Conduct trainings on the Phone product, covering best practices
- Coordinating and responding to client issues
- Building new processes and working with different departments to create a smooth onboarding experience
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer onboarding/implementation role (in SaaS is a plus)
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Experience communicating directly with clients
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-starter with prior experience navigating complex customer environments
- Ability to sort through large volumes of data and drive insights and results
What we hope you have:
- Experience with Telecommunication and Voip systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce
- Open and transparent culture
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.