Web Team Lead, Design & Development
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are looking for a Web Lead to manage the corporate website and lead our web design and development team. As the Web Lead, you will play a crucial role in shaping the online presence of our brand, ensuring a seamless user experience, and driving the technical evolution and strategy of our digital platform. If you are a visionary leader with a passion for web design and development and a track record of delivering high-impact digital experiences, we want to hear from you. This role will report directly to the Creative Director.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Partner with the Growth/Demand team to develop and execute the overall web strategy aligned with company goals and brand identity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure web initiatives are integrated into broader marketing and business strategies.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a talented team of web developers, designers, and content creators.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment, promoting continuous learning and skill development.
- Oversee the end-to-end delivery of web projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within scope, with modern, high-quality standards.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather requirements, define project objectives, and provide regular updates on progress.
- Drive the development and enhancement of our company website, ensuring it reflects the latest design trends, user experience best practices, A/B tests and technological advancements.
- Conduct regular analysis of website performance metrics and user feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Implement strategies to optimize website speed, functionality, and overall user satisfaction.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure seamless integration of campaigns and lead generation and capture on the website.
- Partner with InfoSec teams to implement and maintain web security measures to protect against potential threats.
- Work with the IT department to align web development efforts with broader technology infrastructure.
Your Work Experience
- Minimum of 8-12 years of experience in web development, 3 years in leadership roles; preferably in a SaaS or technology company.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and guide a diverse team of professionals.
- Extensive knowledge of modern web design and development technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
- Demonstrated success in delivering high-impact, user-centric web experiences.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with SEO principles and digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to eloquently pitch ideas and defend decisions.
- Research and strategy driven for decision making.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.