Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We believe every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative, thrive in a dynamic environment, and are a great team player you will love working here.
We are seeking an outstanding Hands-on Software Architect to join our team in Tel Aviv. This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas. In this role, you will define the architecture and designs and guide the implementation of significant development efforts for both existing products and new ones.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Develop and implement technical architectures and designs.
- Collaborate with other architects and groups to develop design principles, technical standards, and best practices to promote consistency and excellence in design and implementation.
- Ensure that principles, standards, and best practices are followed in your areas of responsibility architecture, security, and networking.
- Take an active, hands-on part in the development of new and existing features, including creating and configuring environments, writing code, and performing code reviews
- Work with the Product Managers and Engineering team leads to convert product ambitions into robust solutions
- Engage with diverse teams to ensure end-to-end feature delivery.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and trends, ensuring Own architecture remains modern and fit for purpose.
Your Work Experience
- Solid experience of 15+ years in Software Engineering with at least 5 years of being responsible for the design and architecture of significant products.
- Mastery over Python or other Backend languages.
- A deep understanding of security protocols, network blueprints, and cloud security best practices in SaaS scenarios.
- Experience with crafting architectures for large-scale SaaS solutions, and expertise in designs for scalability and performance.
- A B.S.c in Computer Science or an aligned discipline.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Learn more at owndata.com.