Senior Software Engineer
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We believe every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative, thrive in a dynamic environment, and are a great team player you will love working here.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Tel Aviv office. In this role, as part of your responsibilities, you will be involved in end-to-end development as well as solving complex problems and mentoring other software developers.
You will become a part of a top-tier team of software engineers working on a product that serves over 1,000 clients and contributes to 10% of the company’s revenue.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Taking part in all SBS team related activities
- Promoting the highest coding standards and best practices
- Writing and reviewing new designs
- Investigating new technologies
- Leading epics end to end as tech lead - working with product managers, architects, and other R&D teams
- Performing code reviews and pushing for quality
- Solving production issues
- Working on a SAAS product called SBS which has the highest engagement of all Ownbackup products. This product makes our customer's life easier by copying data between the customers’ environments automatically.
Your Work Experience
- Someone who cares about what he/she does, care about the production, and wants to understand the business side as well.
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer (Preferably at least 3 years with Python)
- Experience working with large data scales
- Experience with a production environment and its monitoring
- Experience with Docker and K8S
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines like GitLab
- Experience with tests and tests-approaches
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Azure
- Experience with React- Advantage
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch, and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organisations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.