Senior Director, Business Development
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
OwnBackup is looking for a passionate, dedicated, and highly motivated Senior Director, Business Development. This is a high-visibility role based out of our HQ in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Execute an aggressive business development strategy to achieve team goals on a monthly basis - meetings, opportunities and pipeline
- Manage a team of 2 first-line leaders and assist in their professional development through coaching and leading from the front
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships and successfully collaborate with SVP, VP, CVP, AVPs and RVPs of Account Executives
- Hire quality candidates to keep up with company growth and strive to improve productivity of new hires
- Provide recommendations for improving outbound strategy for building pipeline
- Manage team performance on a monthly basis
- Position the team for growth by increasing the productivity and yield of each Sales Development Rep
- Operate effectively in a high-growth fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate OwnBackup values in everything you do
Your Work Experience
- 10+ years experience as a Business Development Leader - in a SaaS software company.
- High-level Leadership experience required
- History of consistently achieving sales goals
- Track record of recruiting, developing, and retaining a high-performing team
- Proven success working within a matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong operational and analytical abilities and experienced in Salesforce
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- Experience working at startup preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesloft preferred
- MUST be local to Englewood, New Jersey area
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.