Senior Technical Support Engineer
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking a natural troubleshooter, a Salesforce Admin expert, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has great communication skills! A self-starter with the ability to prioritize their time for helping brand-name customers recover from mission-critical events. This is a unique opportunity to expand and utilize your Salesforce skills and experience through countless configurations and customer environments where our products are implemented for the ultimate hands-on experience!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Partner with customers to understand their pain points, technical landscape, and goals, then translate them into solutions that maximize productivity and drive business value
- Drive and track KPIs through cases, such as response and resolution times to meet OwnBackup’s SLA
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Handle case escalations from the Tier 1 team for complex problems requiring in-depth Salesforce experience with empathy
- Engage with customers for onboarding and training of new accounts
- Share your knowledge with the team through periodic internal training sessions
Your Work Experience
- 3+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- 3+ year(s) experience in Technical Services or Support roles
- A current Certified Salesforce Administrator certification
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business
- Navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey/Tel Aviv office.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.