Creative Studio Director
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are looking for a Creative Studio Director who will partner with the Creative Director to orchestrate a multidisciplinary team of in-house creatives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creativity, a keen eye for detail, and an understanding of creative processes & principles as well as a deep knowledge and experience of the B2B tech industry.
The Creative Studio Director will expertly produce projects in-house and on location, as needed. This role will assist with writing, producing, directing, shooting and producing motion graphics that align with brand marketing strategy and corporate initiatives.
The Creative Studio Director’s goal is to uplevel the execution of digital animation and motion graphics across all projects. Advanced skills across video, multimedia, animation are required. Highly effective communication around creative strategy and the ability to pitch and deliver work is required.
This role will partner with the Creative Director to enable successful outcomes by matching appropriate skill sets within the team and drive team success by supporting and mentoring creative team members.
This role will help manage team budget and billable efforts—manage assets for the Creative Studio team; production needs, technical equipment, and files and assets.
Consistently demonstrate and live OwnBackup’s Corporate Values and will report directly to the CMO.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- You will support the Creative Studio with production of motion graphics and animation projects and partner with the Video Producer, Social Media Manager and others through post-production, delivery, and archiving of work.
- You will act as a key communicator for the Creative Studio team and keep all relevant stakeholders apprised of production details.
- Production responsibilities will include tracking feedback, building or reconciling budgets, being an organized and timely partner delivery at various approval stages, including the final delivery.
- You must demonstrate critical thinking to connect and align work while supporting the Creative Studio logistics.
- You will support building production capabilities and a collaborative culture.
Your Work Experience
- 8 years of experience working within a cross disciplinary creative team
- 2-3 years of experience of creative team management or team lead experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of modern video, motion, and post-production experience
- Proficiency in multi-media creative production
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects in many different stages
- Knowledgeable about timelines to complete work and to develop effective estimates
- Knowledge of photo/video, as well as digital file formats and asset organization, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, motion graphics, HTML5
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and comfortable working both individually and in a team setting
- Highly collaborative
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Based in (or willing to relocate to) New Jersey/New York area
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.
Something looks off?