Account Executive, Commercial, General Business
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale, we are looking for a determined Account Executive, General Business to not only hunt for net new business, but to also grow their careers as sales professionals for years to come. In this quota carrying role, you will convert prospects into paying customers by handling both inbound and outbound leads. Your mission will be to identify strategic opportunities with prospects and new clients to build them into long-term profitable relationships. As you achieve and surpass your goals, you’ll unlock a wealth of opportunity at OwnBackup to continue your career development. Many of our GB Account Executives have moved up to management roles or have become Select/Mid-Enterprise Account Executives.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of Strategic Accounts and become their trusted advisor
- Source and close new business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close for organizations using Salesforce, ServiceNow or Microsoft Dynamics
- Map out the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage.
- Lead the product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quota
- Cross-functionally work with Sales Engineers, Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience.
Your Work Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a quota carrying role in the SaaS and/or PaaS space.
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling and a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Demonstrated successful track record of acquiring net new business via outbound prospecting tools
- Worked with multi-product offerings
- Highly analytical, data driven, and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.
Something looks off?