Senior Manager, Digital Demand Generation
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As a Senior Manager of Digital Marketing at OwnBackup, you'll drive our marketing initiatives to new heights! Execute demand generation campaigns, optimize communications, manage budgets, and automate processes. Bring creativity, innovation, and a can-do attitude with your experience in Demand Generation Campaign Design and overall marketing expertise. Join us on this exciting journey of growth and success!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Marketing program execution, communications, and optimization
- Virtual events, social media employee advocacy, email, direct mail, and content syndication
- Help with creating and proofing collateral pieces, email, content syndication list profiles and other demand marketing tactics
- Communicate with our event vendor partners to help plan and coordinate projects
- Execute email marketing, with A/B testing and optimizations
- Contract management and budget approvals through the security, legal, and finance departments.
- Work to automate repeatable processes to consistently optimize and accelerate marketing campaign delivery and workflows
- Collaborate with developers and agencies to manage the company website, ensuring an optimal user experience and timely updates. This may include managing website content, overseeing website design and functionality, and ensuring compliance with SEO best practices.
Your Work Experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Demand Generation Campaign Design, along with 7+ years of experience in Marketing, including utilization of sophisticated Martech tools for campaign execution in a modern B2B or B2C marketing environment.
- A growth mindset – always making improvements, trying new things, rolling with changes, failing fast, and a can-do attitude.
- Strong proficiency with Google G Suite and other business tools a plus: (Slack, Zoom, etc.)
- Ability to take content and create demand marketing form factors - email, social, and landing pages.
- Awesome time management – ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- Desire to learn and master new tools and software
- Strong communication and ability to move projects forward in the face of ambiguity
- Salesforce experience
- Email marketing/marketing automation experience (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot)
- Experience in a work management ticketing tool like Jira, Asana, or Workfront
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.
Something looks off?