Customer Engagement Marketing Manager
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
Ownbackup is looking for a passionate, dedicated, and highly motivated Customer Engagement Marketing Manager to join our elite Revenue Marketing team.
In this role, this person will be responsible for sourcing customer advocates to participate in speaking events, both virtual and in person, and developing plans for and executing in-person community events such as user meetups, lunch and learns and customer appreciation events. To create an exceptional experience for our customers, this person will also manage our swag and gifting program, aligning closely with the Customer Success team on needs, menu of options, calendar of sends and the end of the year holiday gift.
This person will partner with a cross-functional global marketing team to execute on the above objectives and will be tasked to keep a calendar of all engagement activities we have going on across the company.
Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, this role will be wearing a lot of hats and requires you to have strong organization skills, be an excellent collaborator and communicator and be hungry, humble and smart.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Manage recruitment of new advocates into advocacy program
- Manage sourcing speakers for all relevant events and webinars
- Manage reference activities in Salesforce, ensuring all activities are captured and up to date per customer account
- Work closely with Customer Advocacy Specialist on advocate pipeline to feed other programs running concurrently
- Develop and execute plan for in-person community events
- Maintain the community content calendar and collaborate with teams across the organization on various community activities
- Build post event content
- Ensure program content and engagement activities meet established KPIs
- Prepare and deliver weekly customer reference and advocacy leads to team stakeholders
- Establish point of support for internal/stakeholder teams with timely responses
- Manage gifting program in collaboration with Customer Success and execute on end of the year holiday gift
Your Work Experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent at building relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Incredible creative marketing and communication skills
- Has worked in customer success, customer marketing or field marketing roles for a minimum of 4yrs
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Experience with working closely with sales teams, managing their needs and communication effectively
- Experience working in Salesforce, knowledge of building campaigns and reports is required
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.