Security Analyst Team Lead
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
To meet the growing demand of our organization, we are seeking a passionate, intellectually curious, and collaborative Security Analyst Team Lead who has a desire to join our dynamic and high-performing Security Services team. As a Security Analyst Team Lead, you will play a critical role in helping to drive value, educate and provide guidance for our Secure customers on the details of security and governance within their Salesforce ecosystem to help them enhance their security posture.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of security controls and best practice that impact both our customers and the engagements we perform
- Serve as a lead consultant and Salesforce Security subject matter expert for our customers and internal team members
- Conduct risk assessments to identify and score the risks associated with the security posture of our customers’ Salesforce orgs
- Educate customers on the minute details of security and governance in the Salesforce ecosystem to help enhance the security posture of their orgs
- Enable internal team members on data security best practices
- Gather customer feedback and team insights to design new customer experiences, implement new elements of the customer engagements and develop new deliverables to drive value for our customers
- Serve as a mentor and lead the onboarding program for new Security Analysts
- Develop and oversee ongoing training and development for the Security Analyst role
Your Work Experience
- Undergrad or post-grad degree in Cybersecurity or security certification(s) and relevant experience in Cybersecurity field
- 2+ years of leadership or management experience
- 3-5 years experience working with the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certifications, such as Salesforce Admin and Developer I, preferred
- Detail oriented, conscientious and take pride in everything that you do
- Confident public speaker with experience in delivering various concepts to a small audience
- 5+ years experience working directly with customers in a consulting capacity
- 2-3 years in a delivery or team leadership role
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.
Something looks off?