Senior Brand Design Manager
Nuvemshop's purpose is to empower every entrepreneur out there to convert passion projects into thriving businesses. We exist to reduce the barriers of entrepreneurship to zero, and to make it possible for small business owners to compete in equal conditions with large marketplaces and enterprise level retailers.
We are focused on the Latin America market, a region in which SMBs have been historically underserved and where we can make a difference by leveraging our unique local expertise and presence. By making our more than 100k merchants more successful, we are indirectly driving employment, innovation and in a broader sense, socio-economic impact in our region.
Our culture allows this whole system to be built by a spectacular team that has the opportunity to face new challenges every day, seeking to be the best professional version with each new project, new challenge and new idea. We are building the best e-commerce technology for SMEs in Latin America with high performance teams, with each person potentiating their successful career within Nuvemshop.
About our Design Team
We are hiring a Global Manager of Brand Design to our marketing team in Latin America. We are seeking a highly skilled and creative professional responsible for building the brand assets and the team across the region.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team and efforts to shape and execute the visual identity, design strategy and campaigns co-creation of our portfolio brands, ensuring a compelling brand storytelling and consistent presence across all touchpoints.
- Develop and drive the overall branding strategy, encompassing visual identity and design system, aligned with our brand goals and target audience;
- Lead and manage a team of designers, providing guidance, mentorship, and creative direction to ensure the delivery of high-quality design assets;
- Ensure a cohesive and impactful brand experience throughout all customer interactions across the region;
- Oversee the creation and execution of various design projects (sub-brand strategies, events, campaigns, presentations and digital templates);
- Identify design trends and opportunities for differentiation in the industry;
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards in all visual communication materials, both internally and externally;
- Collaborate with external freelancers when necessary, ensuring their work aligns with the brand vision and meets quality standards;
- Stay updated on industry best practices, emerging trends, and innovative design techniques, incorporating them into the company's visual identity where appropriate;
- +10 years experience in creative direction, brand management, art direction, and design, preferably in the B2B space;
- +6 years leading and inspiring creative / design teams;
- Portfolio showcasing a range of design projects, with a focus on branding, visual identity, and art direction;
- Deep understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout techniques;
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate design concepts and strategy effectively across the company;
- Communicate the brand's message across channels and teams, and resonate with the target audience;
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication, Art Direction, Design, Fine Arts, or a related field;
- Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus.
After registration, your profile will be evaluated by the Talent Acquisition team and we will send you independent feedback on the outcome of this step. The times and steps of our process are flexible according to each area, but don't worry, we will always keep you up to date with the progress of your application by email.
- Great health & dental plan, life insurance;
- Flash Benefits (Flexible);
- Flexible schedule and remote work, equipment to have a workspace at home;
- Spanish lessons;
- Family leave extended to 21 calendar days for people who are not pregnant or adoptive;
- Free Nuvemshop store.