Senior Data Scientist
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data analytics, online experimentation, inference, and quantitative methods. In addition, hands-on ability to push production code with sound engineering fundamentals would be nice to have.You will collaborate closely with a vibrant cross-functional team (ML engineers, data engineers, designers and product managers).
If you are looking to apply state-of-the-art Data Science techniques to novel products leveraging AI/NLP, we have the opportunity for you.
Who we are
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks platform learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases. Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years while earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you will do
- Apply quantitative, analytical methods to drive deep understanding of the enterprise systems and Moveworks products to shape the direction of product innovations.
- Develop measurement methodologies and experimentation strategies to ensure effective data-driven decision making.
- Innovate on distributed tracing technologies in guiding product iterations.
- Develop statistical and machine learning solutions end-to-end through the full life cycle of proof-of-concept, evaluation, deployment and maintenance.
- Collaborate with data and analytics engineers to build scalable data pipelines to support key business metrics.
- Drive projects forward by forming close collaborations with cross-functional partners to reach the end deliverables, such as production-grade models or analyses that shape the technical vision.
What you bring to the table
- You have advanced degrees in Math/Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have 5+ years of experience solving real-world problems using quantitative approaches and machine learning; conversational systems experience is a plus.
- You are well-versed in experimental design, metric definition, and other advanced measurement techniques.
- You have expertise in programming skills (e.g. Python or R), visualization, SQL, data modeling, ETL, and the data warehousing concepts.
- You are comfortable proposing engineering enhancements/changes to drive deeper insights.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and able to thrive with minimal oversight and process.
- You are an effective communicator; and you empathize with customers and stakeholders to build meaningful relationships.
- You are curious and bring genuine excitement to learn new subject areas and are comfortable to be scrappy as and when needed.
Compensation Range -
*Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.