Sales Development Representative
This job requires onsite in Austin and can be hybrid
Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative at Moveworks, you’ll be the voice that shares our game-changing AI technology with the world’s leading companies. Alongside the Sales Development Manager, you’ll define our outreach strategy — determining the most powerful approaches to identify and create qualified opportunities for our Account Executives. Moveworks is using AI and machine learning to transform how companies support their employees, and this role will challenge you to continually learn how we provide value to our customers.
Those customers speak for themselves: Slack, LinkedIn, DocuSign, HP, Gap, Verizon, and Broadcom, just to name a few. But before they became customers — and before they began saving more than a million dollars each year with Moveworks — they were prospects. It all starts with you, the Sales Development Representative, when you reach out to the right IT leader, at the right company, with the right messaging. You understand that sales is a unique blend of science and art, and you’re ready to apply your experience at an AI startup that’s doubled its revenue and customer base in each of the last three years.
Who we are
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks platform learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases. Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years while earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you’ll do:
- Generate outbound leads, drive attendance to our webinars and events, and qualify inbound inquiries to build pipeline for our Account Executives
- Prospect creatively, with a focus on phone, email, and social media (Linkedin Twitter, etc.)
- Achieve and exceed monthly targets for meetings, lead creation, and pipeline generated
- Continually learn the new ways that Moveworks delivers instant support to employees — while saving service desks time and money
- Be a key player in weekly team meetings to discuss challenges and celebrate wins
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of software sales development experience
- Experience using sales automation tools, such as Outreach or Salesloft
- Experience using Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- A history of meeting or exceeding monthly targets
- A deep passion for sales and the sales process
- A knack for organization and the ability to manage data
- A growth mindset and deep curiosity about technology and/or AI
- A proven power of persuasion needed to overcome objections
Base Compensation Range: $45,000 - $55,000
Compensation Structure: Base + Variable + Equity
*Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.