Customer Success Manager - US / Canada West
Customer Success Manager - Located in Western USA and Western / Central Canada ( PST / MST)
Who we are
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks platform learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases. Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years while earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you will do
- You partner with our initial customers to drive product value
- You develop trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors to ensure they are achieving full business value
- You partner cross-functionally to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- You will evolve and iterate on our customer onboarding strategy
- You work with internal teams and customers to drive adoption, engagement and growth
- You will help customers identify, quantify, and work toward transformational goals in partnership with Moveworks
- You will adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- You will act as the voice of the customer, gathering customer feedback and helping share the product roadmap
What you bring to the table
- You have 2+ years of account management, implementation, or sales experience in software/SaaS
- You have experience in explaining technical solutions, establishing goals, developing opportunities, building + selling business cases, and improving customer experience
- You have experience supporting deployments with large enterprise customers
- Process focused with strong problem-solving ability - always searching for a smarter, better way to achieve a goal
- You have experience building strong internal and external relationships, including with senior-level executives throughout companies
- You are diplomatic, have tact and you are poised under pressure
- You possess a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree
- You are willing to travel 10-25% of the time
Compensation Range: $94,500 - $166,000
*Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.