Software Engineer, Core Platform
As a software engineer on the core platform team, you will play a key role in shaping the evolution of Moveworks conversational AI platform. As an engineer on this team you will have the opportunity to - build enterprise products that solves real world problems by leveraging our machine learning platform, build the foundational frameworks and services which abstracts away the product needs and provides scalable and reliable building blocks, build the enterprise data platform for various product needs.
We’re building a team that indexes on moving fast, solving challenging product/engineering problems and providing value to our customers. To be successful, you'll be partnering with product, user experience, customer success, machine learning and other engineering teams to identify, define and build elegant solutions. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.
Who we are:
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks platform learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases. Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years while earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you’ll do:
- Understand, design, iterate and show impact by building end user facing products.
- Define roadmap and own the evolution of multiple platform engineering areas.
- Design and build robust and scalable platform building blocks.
- Partner within and across engineering teams to provide cross cutting solutions.
- Challenge the status quo and be responsible for continuous improvement of the platform.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years experience with designing, building and operationalizing distributed systems
- Experience building and maintaining micro services in Python/GO
- Experience with a major Web UI framework (ReactJS) and experience building UI
- A good sense of product design and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Willingness to learn and an openness to giving and receiving feedback.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with stream processing systems like Kafka.
- Experience working with Machine Learning products