Senior Web Developer - AEM
Web Development (AEM) Lead
Location: In Mountain View, CA office full time
At Moveworks, we’re redefining how enterprise users get work done using cutting edge AI/ML technologies. The Lead Web Developer will transform the website to reflect that.
As one of the first hires on the web team, this is an amazing opportunity to build a world class enterprise website. Own the entirety of the company website codebase - from deployment pipelines to front-end frameworks. Help dictate not only the site’s performance but also the overall product strategy. This leader will oversee every part of the web stack and provide a foundation for the next chapter.
Who we are
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks platform learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases. Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years while earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you will do
- Lead web development for Moveworks.com and related sites
- Spearhead the development of the existing MarTech stack anchored by our CMS (AEM - Adobe Experience Manager)
- Participate in the full development lifecycle: from estimation, design, development, testing, to deployment
- Work directly with design and content teams to craft the user experience
- Help to architect our continuous integration and build processes from scratch
- Regular maintenance of the CMS including infrastructure updates combined with Security fixes
- Building custom AEM components to enable a new features
What you bring to the table
- 6+ years of web development experience
- Extensive experience with enterprise content management systems, such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Showcase your AEM expertise by leading/educating others on the functional and technical capabilities
- Hands on Java/J2EE software development experience
- Experience with object oriented programming languages (Java required)
- Experience working with creative marketing teams
- Ability to implement and maintain industry standard personalization and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Experience building and utilizing microservices and APIs
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD frameworks
Nice to haves
- Ability to work with databases such as SQL/NoSQL
- A keen eye for usability and WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards
- Understanding of Core Web Vitals and building performance-driven web pages
- Experience working with web application development frameworks such as Java, NodeJS, React, Redux, Angular, Next or similar
- Experience writing technical specifications and documentation
- A penchant for curiosity. This is an environment where growth mindsets thrive.
Compensation Range: $144,000 - $161,000
*Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.