Customer Operations Intern
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
Lucid Software’s Customer Operations team helps the countless users who rely on Lucid understand how to use our product, and we use the incoming user data to improve the health of these products. We're an operational team that uses both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions to engage with our global consumers.
- Manage technical issues by investigating and troubleshooting problems, escalating user issues, managing issue workflows and proactively identifying consumer needs
- Develop and maintain technical product expertise and work closely with other support and product/engineering team members to resolve user issues
- Identify and monitor key user operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Assist in writing clear Help Center and user education content
- Engage with our users in the Lucid Community
- Investigate and process customer requests for cancellation and refunds over email
- Resolve customer concerns related to billing such as downgrades, duplicate charges, invoice changes, trial subscriptions, and declined payments
- Research accounts in which payments have been posted and customer disputes activity
- Develop a deep understanding of changing product offerings and account types and implement these changes into our billing processes
- Communicate and follow up effectively with customers in a clear and timely manner
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
- A strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility
- Ability to translate complex technical ideas into simple, easy to understand content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both internally and externally)
- Ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives at the same time with a proven record of driving results
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills combined with sound business judgment in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player
- Bias towards finding solutions versus shutting down ideas
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Experience in content creation
- Basic data analytics or statistical skills
- Teaching or mentoring experience