Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
Lucid has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our Marketing Operations function. The Marketing Operations team drives key lead generation and marketing systems initiatives for the company, supporting our visual productivity suite. We’re looking for an Associate Manager who can help us support our go to market strategy by scaling and optimizing our Marketing technologies and practices to accelerate revenue with predictable performance.
- Liaise with the Business Systems and Revenue operations teams to ensure scalable systems and processes in Salesforce and/or Marketo
- Build campaigns and integrations with best practices in mind to support data transformation between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Contribute to the design, implementation, execution, measurement, and refinement of core marketing technologies or integrations.
- Maintain and enhance the automation and data flow between marketing tools, optimizing the use of customer insights, customer touchpoints, and targeting.
- Establish and manage vendor and partner relationships as appropriate.
- Create/maintain the documentation of system architecture and build out of programmatic templates
- Train, support and ensure our marketing technology stack is utilized effectively by Marketing and Sales.
- Develop and maintain logic to support lead management, data standardization, email cadence, list segmentation, and data hygiene practices.
- Collaborate on system policies governing our marketing technology stack ensuring compliance with data and privacy regulations
- Support the evaluation of marketing technology, identifying platforms that can improve and optimize marketing effectiveness
- 5+ years of marketing operations or marketing technology experience
- Technical knowledge and experience with B2B marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot) and CRM tools (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Hands-on experience with marketing and revenue technology tools (Drift, ZoomInfo, Metadata)
- Proven team player and collaborator with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Natural problem solver and a quick learner
- Experience working at a product-led company or marketing operations agency
- Exposure to multiple go-to-market motions a plus: enterprise sales/account-based marketing (ABM), Demand Generation