Customer Success Specialist, EMEA
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
Lucid’s Customer Success Team plays a central role at Lucid Software, ensuring that all our customers are able to maximize the value they obtain through the adoption of our products. The Customer Success Specialists form an operational team that uses both direct customer interactions as well as scalable solutions to engage with our global customers.
The Customer Success Specialist works as part of a strategic team to drive our customers' success in the most efficient ways possible. They strive to continually optimize Lucid's customer experience at scale and engage with customers based on customers' explicit and implicit needs. The majority of our communication is done over email, but Customer Success Specialists are expected to be comfortable representing Lucid over a screen share or phone call as needed to help our customers succeed. They should also be comfortable representing Lucid to help strategic users and administrators that are critical to that customer’s Lucid environment and usage. Understanding the core Lucid business strategy and enabling that strategy through our daily work is key to our team’s success. Our team requires the highest level of teamwork and trust to achieve our organizational goals.
- Develop an understanding of our customers’ business objectives and a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives
- Identify and monitor key user operational metrics focused on retention to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings
- Continually work with accounts to support ongoing successful adoption of key Lucid products and features
- Develop and execute data-driven recommendations at scale
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Lucidchart
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in a client-facing or technical role
- Able to think strategically and tackle open-ended problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a good team player
- A strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex subjects to non-technical people
- Empathy and a passion for problem solving
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Written and spoken: Spanish, Portuguese, French language, or German language.
- Technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert in the Lucid Suite and related domains
- Desire to learn--you’ll often be answering questions that have never been answered before, which requires a high level of intellectual curiosity and an eagerness to dive into new problems, domains, tools, and techniques
- Previous experience in customer success management