APAC Commercial Account Executive, SMB
Lucid Software is a leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With our products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Our products, business and workplace culture have received numerous global and regional recognitions, such as being included on the Forbes Cloud 100 and being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive. Our employees embody our four core values of teamwork over ego, innovation in everything we do, individual empowerment, initiative, and ownership, and passion and excellence in every area.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
- Effectively manage a book of accounts, creating reliable forecasts, and working with management to close open pipeline to achieve sales quota
- Retain a hunter mentality to direct outbound lead sourcing and identify new opportunities across net new and existing customers
- Generate and close new pipeline across business segments and verticals through prospect engagements including cold calling, emailing, and negotiations with prospect/customer executive leadership
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge on the features, benefits and application of Lucid suite offering as a premium product
- Understand and strategically address the competitive landscape within an assigned territory
- Share market insights with product and marketing teams to continually improve Lucid’s ability to address customer needs
- Creativity expand business in new markets, verticals and personas
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of relevant sales experience, preferably in software
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment (SaaS-specific sales experience desired)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and sales acceleration tools such as Outreach, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions and strong negotiation skills - Formal sales training a plus
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: email@example.com