Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone. Lucid is a hybrid workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid Software has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and ranking in the top 100 on G2’s 2023 Best Global Software Companies. Top businesses use our products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Our partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
As a Business Systems Administrator at Lucid Software, you will be the glue between lead generation and sales execution. You will ensure that the data flows, and that it is consistently represented across all of our internal business systems. You will help design, implement, and maintain process automations to ensure that tedious end-user administration is kept to a minimum. Additionally, you will be collaborating with internal customers to gather requirements and ensure that our internal systems are designed to support a world-class organization.
We are looking for extraordinary business systems administrators who have experience building creative solutions that customers love. You will have a significant influence on our strategy by helping to define and drive the system architecture. A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. If you know how to deliver, are deeply technical, and are highly innovative, we want to talk to you!
- Design, implement, and manage business systems to meet our internal customers technology needs
- Understand and analyze complex business processes and the role that system automation can play in making improvements
- Create, configure, and monitor live platforms used to upkeep business processes while adhering to system requirements, deadlines, and occasionally national/international law
- Clearly communicate and articulate, both written and verbally, detailed specifications (e.g. project requirements, requested changes, and testing results) needed in daily interaction
- Ability to interpret customer needs and translate them into understandable written requirements or action items
- Demonstrate a strong technical inclination and understand both business and technical language and ideas, with a desire to learn new systems
- Frequently monitor systems and respond quickly to problems, outages, or other usability concerns
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- SFDC declarative programming skills. (Lightning Flow, Process Builder, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations that explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Track record of exceptional customer service and desire to support multiple areas of the business
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Desire to continue learning additional systems and platforms
- Familiarity with lead to quote systems including: Marketo, Salesforce and CPQ
- Experience working with complex business systems applications in a SaaS environment
- Experience in building out solutions that require coordination across multiple departments
- Experience with SOQL
- Experience with multiple business system applications such as Marketo, Gainsight, Zendesk, Outreach, etc.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Excel, Salesforce reporting, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.
- Salesforce.com certifications
- Experience with development in Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, etc.