Clinical Licensing & Credentialing Associate
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US / Canada (use the country tied to the post)
About the Role
The primary role of this position is to assist providers and support the Credentialing Committee with preparing and submitting licensing, credentialing, recredentialing applications and follow up on the status of applications for Providers and keep a detailed log of all tasks. The credentialing & licensing associate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of licensing, credentialing and recredentialing and any other administration duties assigned by management.
An adaptable, roll-up-your-sleeves mindset is imperative to succeeding in this role. As an early stage and high growth organization, this role will be critical in supporting our providers and hospital partners to better enable patient care.
Description Of An Ideal Candidate
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of medical credentialing and privileging procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of medical staff policies, regulations, and the legal environment within which they operate.
- Detailed oriented, reliable, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Identification and escalation of issues
- Executing on credentialing, recredentialing, licensing initial applications and renewals
- Is able to operate in the licensing/credentialing software on a day to day basis
- Prioritizes and completes tasks assigned by and with direction from managers
- Familiar with data entry, filtering, and some formulas in GSheets/Excel
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- License Process: is able to understand and respond accordingly to each state regulation
- Proactive: considers impact of all decisions to mitigate risks and drive outcomes
- Organized: ability to oversee, manage and effectively prioritize multiple projects across teams to drive growth and expansion
- Dynamic: comfortable with ambiguity and confident in making decisions with a passion for challenging the status quo in healthcare
- Partner: ability to clearly articulate the complex licensing concepts to other teams and stakeholders immediately say “yes” to every request.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com
*Please do not send resumes via email*