Pelvic Health Coach (Bilingual-Spanish)
Multiple locations · Montana, USA · Nebraska, USA · Mexico · North Dakota, USA · South Dakota, USA · Oklahoma, USA · South Carolina, USA · Ohio, USA · Vermont, USA · West Virginia, USA · Tennessee, USA · Utah, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
Our team is expanding and is looking for experienced coaches that can provide top of license care in an innovative environment. The Specialty Coach, Pelvic Health (PH), will partner closely with pelvic floor Doctors of Physical Therapy (DPT) and is responsible for creating a safe coaching environment in order to stop the silent suffering of individuals by normalizing pelvic health and its symptoms-starting with Women’s Pelvic Health. They are empowering members to engage in a dialogue and seek care for treatable pelvic health disorders, across all life stages.
The Pelvic Floor care team will collaborate with each member to create a personalized action plan to support the member's specific pelvic health needs. The PH coach will help members to incorporate guidance from their DPT into their action plan, adhere to their action plan, overcome any obstacles, and provide encouragement and support. Additionally, coaches may provide habit-based lifestyle coaching to support members in building lifestyle habits to reduce symptoms and improve their overall pelvic floor health.
Hinge Health Specialty Coaches are required to abide by internal processes, adjust to and meet key performance indicators, invest in their professional development, and participate in the company's growth initiatives. Each Specialty Coach is placed on a team of 10-15 coaches with varying skills and seniority. Coaches are expected to work collaboratively to put theory into practice with a shared goal to improve the pelvic health and wellbeing of our clients’ employees. They know how to develop a coaching relationship, practice deep empathy, build trust, and partner with members to co-create their goals.
This is a unique Health Coaching position to join Hinge Health for a temporary period of time, starting with 10 months. This role requires flexing up and down as the member demand dictates, so hours may fluctuate between 25-40 with the potential for overtime as needed.
Description of an Ideal Candidate
The Pelvic Health Coach sits within the Member Success Team and is categorized as a specialty role given their focus on Pelvic health members. Coaches will focus first and foremost on creating a personalized member experience by utilizing their NBC-HWC certification, pelvic health training, and Hinge Health technology. This team member will elevate learnings within the Pelvic Health team and be engaged participants in experimentation and implementation of these learnings to further the development of the Pelvic Health program. This team member will also prioritize continuing education and professional development and continually strive to be a subject matter expert in the women’s pelvic health field.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Empower our Spanish speaking participants to reach their goals by listening openly and creatively helping them to work toward healthy lifestyle changes.
- Manage a caseload of pelvic health members across indications including: pregnancy/postpartum, urge incontinence, pelvic pain, and hypotonic conditions.
- Create a safe coaching environment in order to build trust to co-create a member’s action plan and re-calibrate at appropriate times.
- Collaborate regularly within the team to support workflows and processes that will increase member impact and assist in ongoing program development.
- Closely collaborate with PTs on members’ action plans and escalate any issues or concerns.
- Become a subject matter expert in pelvic health conditions across all life stages.
- Maintain high quality care and service that creates positive outcomes and member experiences.
- Participate in project work beyond coaching work and collaborate with other stakeholders interdepartmentally.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are bilingual in English and Spanish and will be able to communicate with our Spanish speaking members through fluent verbal and written communication.
- Change Agile: Embraces the opportunity to ask questions, get clarity and thrives in a fast paced, continually changing environment. Adjusts positively and remains productive throughout all stages of program development.
- Effective Communicator: Proactively and productively communicates and collaborates with the care team when confronted with uncertain member scenarios or other forms of ambiguity in order to ensure members are supported and processes evolve.
- Supports ongoing program development learnings and strategies with the team and collaborates with other stakeholders interdepartmentally as needed.
- Passion for our mission of supporting members with their pelvic health throughout all life stages. Personal connection and/or experience with mission-driven work.
- Builds Trust: Exhibits a high level of emotional intelligence and is capable of providing deep empathy in order to build trust so that members feel comfortable sharing sensitive and often embarrassing pelvic health concerns including bladder, bowel, and pain with intercourse.
- Member Centered: Bases coaching approach on the needs of the pelvic health members. Escalates member’s scenarios to the clinical team appropriately and heavily considers scope of practice while coaching members.
- Organized and adaptable: Able to efficiently manage day to day workflows and adjust as workflows and processes evolve.
- Learn-it-All mindset: Open to feedback, welcome contrary opinions, and continue to challenge themselves to get better every day. This includes striving to be a subject matter expert and pursue Professional Development opportunities that are in alignment with member needs.
- Requirements: Must hold active certification as NBC-HWC Both telephonic and digital coaching experience for a minimum of one year. Experience, exposure, and/or education within pelvic health or women’s health
- At least 6 months of experience working with individuals in an in-person or virtual setting that present with pelvic pain, pelvic floor issues, pre- and post-partum situations, or menopause conditions.
- Certified women’s health coach or pre- and post-natal certified coach through an accredited program or as a doula, midwife, trauma coach, pilates or yoga instructor, or experience with men’s pelvic health.
- Completed a pelvic health CEU course in the past calendar year or are currently enrolled in a pelvic health CEU course. (required for internal).
- Experience working with biopsychosocial models of care.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Medical offered after 90 days of employment.
- Holiday Pay (4 hours) and front loaded Sick Time (70 hours).
- Eligible for 401(k) after 1,000 hours worked.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com
*Please do not send resumes via email*