Director, Product Marketing, New Indications
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and we want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Employees in hybrid roles are required to be in the office 2 days/week. We will be expanding to 3 days/week in the office beginning April of 2024.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing who can lead the launch of new products and features and use the voice of the market to shape our product roadmap. This highly strategic and visible role will work across sales, marketing and product teams to align efforts and deliver on our business goals.
Your focus will be on bringing new solutions to market that address critical MSK needs, starting with underserved populations including women and seniors. You will be responsible for driving commercial launch plans and strategy, developing compelling messaging and enablement, and orchestrating cross-functional teams to deliver on market success. With your deep knowledge of customers and the product, you will inform the product roadmap and become the secret sauce that keeps product and commercial teams glued together to deliver a product our customers love.
The ideal candidate is an experienced, B2B product marketer that excels in a fast-paced, roll-up-your-sleeves environment. That means being able to move easily between learning the technical details of five new features launching the next quarter to developing simple and compelling narratives that the sales team can use to wow customers. As a go-to-market leader and connection point between commercial and product organizations, the softer skills of leadership, influence, and effective communications are essential.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Use market and customer insights to identify market opportunities, inform the product roadmap, validate product concepts, segment audiences, and shape GTM strategies.
- Develop positioning, narrative, and messaging strategies that drive our audiences to action and differentiate us from the competition.
- For new products and features, develop the go-to-market strategy and orchestrate the cross-functional execution plan to achieve business goals.
- Create compelling product marketing assets, evidence and enablement to support demand generation and sales efforts.
- Help develop members of the product marketing team with best practices so we can scale, increase our impact, and stay-ahead of business needs.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B product marketing.
- Experience launching or managing products for Health Plans (from within or to that audience).
- Experience in the healthcare industry, digital health, or employee benefits.
- Proven ability to influence the product roadmap based on insights from the market, sales, customers and product concept validation.
- Proven success developing effective messaging, positioning and narratives, especially in a competitive environment.
- Track record of leading successful new product launches including GTM strategy and pricing plus management of cross-functional teams to deliver on business goals.
- Experience developing compelling internal content and training for sales, customer support, and marketing as well as effective external product marketing assets including videos, demos, one-pagers, and sales pitches.
- Experience developing and managing high performing product marketers.
- Prioritizing activities with cross-functional teams, and creatively managing resources.
- Must reside in San Francisco and open to coming in office 3 days a week.
- Experience in developing pricing for new products or managing pricing for a portfolio of products.
- Experience with B2C product marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not send resumes via email*