Manager, Ecosystem Partners
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
As a key member of the Partnership (Ecosystems) Team, you will manage the operational excellence for our partnerships (new and prospective) aimed at supporting and driving long-term success. The successful candidate will play a critical role supporting our Directors and AVP as we launch new partnerships and evolve current ones. Ecosystem Partnerships include large firms such as Centers of Excellence, Aggregators, Human Capital Management Organizations, Healthcare Navigation Companies, Private Equity Firms, Third Party Administrators and Benefit Administrators.
As the leader in musculoskeletal (MSK) health, Hinge Health is pioneering the world’s most patient-centered Digital MSK Clinic for MSK pain, for employers and health plans. This ground floor opportunity offers a dynamic individual a role on the partnerships team to help millions of individuals access life-changing care via self funded and fully insured employers.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Support & Facilitate Meeting: Support process to prepare for and facilitate meetings with partners. Develop agenda, meeting angles and customized presentations.
- Project Management: Support comprehensive partnership operation components for new and existing partners; Including GTM planning, marketing activations, sales enablement and quarterly reporting. Prioritize partner needs based on tiering (Marquee, strategic and emerging)
- Manage revenue-driving initiatives: Support end-to-end execution of initiatives, including event logistics, webinars, multi-partner collaborations, partner communications and ongoing updates etc.
- Marketing operations and analysis: Assists in the analysis of attribution data to generate new market insights, informing strategic pivots and to deliver on OKRs.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Project management: Able to manage multiple partners at once from the launch phase to ongoing execution ensuring all success criteria are met.
- Data Development: Support team in building and managing partnership reporting and analysis via Salesforce and Tableau.
- MSFT Excel skills: Comfortable running basic Excel formulas (VLookup, Pivot tables, etc) with large data sets.
- Marketing Operations: Assist in the building and optimization of partner asset creation such as sell sheets, FAQs and press releases. Work with our growth team social media optimization.
- Self-starter: Can work independently with little oversight, and also be a team player, supporting others.Minimizes careless errors with deliverables.
- Prioritization: Able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands. Also able to work swiftly and maintain focus on highest impact items.
- Analytical (Data-driven): Able to analyze various enrollment and utilization reports to provide meaningful insights and recommendations on partnerships.
- Relationship-building: Able to build relationships as a trusted & respected thought-partner
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not send resumes via email*