Director, Partnerships & Business Development
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com.
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply - we would love to hear from you!
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
Hinge Health has built a new kind of digital clinic for joint and muscle pain — and it’s all centered on the member, their life, and their needs. So how do we do it? We combine expert clinical care and advanced technology — Enso®, computer vision, and more — to help members move beyond pain, avoid unnecessary surgeries, and reduce opioid use. We’re working to remove barriers between members and the moments that bring them joy so they can focus on the things they love. Available through 1,500+ employers and health plans, with over 25 million members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic and we’re hiring! Join us at hingehealth.com/careers.
As a Director, Partnerships & Business Development, you are responsible for channel partnership strategy in our broker, consultant, and advisory vertical. This includes execution, and overall management of partner relationships. You’ll have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health’s growth and brand: partnerships are the most important contributor to our revenue growth.
DESCRIPTION OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
- The ideal candidate has 10+ years of selling health technology or benefits solutions through broker and consulting channels and holds an existing network of strong relationships and insights in the particular market for this role. The ideal candidate is an expert at building new and expanding relationships with various channel partners.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Own strategic consultant partnership strategy and execution including developing a territory business plan, consultant partner playbook, developing 1:1 relationships with key partners in your target geography, and representing Hinge Health at conferences and events
- Introduce the Hinge Health digital MSK solution to channel partners and have the ability to present and demo our solution at a highly professional level
- Negotiate and manage execution of channel partnership agreements and data requests
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Health Plan Partnerships, Ecosystem Partnerships, Client Success, Clinical, and Product teams to ensure a seamless experience for our channel partners
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated experience in complex channel partnerships and/or B2B healthcare market
- Preferred: Established Consultant and/or Health Plan relationships
- Preferred: Previous experience negotiating contracts
- Strong project management & organization skills: from your email inbox habits to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Strong and efficient communicator (both written and verbal)
- Desire to learn, grow and develop as a first-class startup executive, and mentor to future team members
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Willing to travel 20-50%
- Health Insurance License
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com
*Please do not send resumes via email*