Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, mission driven product manager to join us as we build and deliver the best-in class products that will enable our care teams to deliver high quality care for our members. The care team at Hinge Health is multi-disciplinary consisting of physical therapists, health coaches, nurse practitioners, care coordinators, orthopedic surgeons and will continue to evolve with new additional roles in the future. Our care team members execute complex clinical workflows as they coordinate and deliver timely, high quality care at scale for our members. As a product manager, you will be responsible for defining the vision, strategy and key objectives for the care team products that enable our care team members to deliver high quality personalized care at scale. This role will have a huge impact on the operational effectiveness of the product and care teams and ultimately on our member, customer and partner outcomes as it unlocks the ability to quickly experiment and iterate on key care team solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Define and communicate the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the products used by our care teams at Hinge Health
- Collaborate and work with care team members and key operations stakeholders to understand, define and prioritize care team problems to solve
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and designers to define, deploy and iterate on solutions to address complex care team member problems
- Define and track key performance metrics to measure the success of the product and identify opportunities to impact the defined KPIs
- Relentless prioritization of features and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
- Participate in agile development processes, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape to inform product strategy
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of product management experience shipping world class products with proven record of delivering value for users, customers and the business
- Experience working in high-performing product teams, with a focus on cross-functional collaboration, early & rapid testing, and outcomes over output
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to abstract and identify patterns from complex use cases
- Effective decision making skills driven and informed by data
- Excellent communication skills, with emphasis on the written narrative
- Fearless in the face of ambiguity and are an autonomous, self-starter that takes ownership and drives work forward
- Experience working on complex enterprise software
- Experience working in a clinical, healthcare or digital health setting
- Prior platform product management experience
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not send resumes via email*