Health Services Manager (Partnerships)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
The Senior Health Services Manager role is a key player on the account management team focused on driving Commercial Growth through Hinge Health’s health plan and PBM relationships. This individual works hand in hand with the Health Services Director to develop, refine and execute strategies that build and close out pipeline opportunities through assigned channel partners. In addition, the manager works cross functionally within Hinge Health to ensure operational excellence of the assigned partners. A week in the life of a Senior Health Services Manager includes meeting with external and internal partners, contributing to creation of partnership presentations, facilitating conversations between partner account executives and Hinge Health regional sales team and preparing for key meetings ensuring that notes, follow up and all additional communications are clear and concise.
Description of an ideal candidate
The ideal candidate has worked with or for health plans in their career and understands payer dynamics. They are very organized, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, can build rapport and trusting relationships and value service excellence. The candidate should be curious about digital health and demonstrate a passion for the work that Hinge Health is doing.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Drive partner initiatives forward: Facilitate meetings and navigate internal and external teams to attain inputs needed to drive the partnership forward on a consistent basis
- Support and educate internal teams: Serve as partnership SME for all internal teams. Fluent with partner's org structure, Hinge Health's partnership priorities/strategy, and key friction points. Disseminating important updates and communications to the team
- Manage and resolve partner inquiries: Provide timely and accurate responses to partner inquiries. Go above and beyond to build strong relationships with key partnership contacts as well as Hinge Health internal stakeholders
- Lead sales enablement efforts
- Proficient with SFDC and other internal tools that enable effective planning, execution, and reporting on growth activities
- Conduct product overviews and respond to the majority of questions independently
- Inform partner strategy: A Manager uses their unique perspective to inform strategy and highlight potential threats / risks for each partner working closely with the Director to develop planning for each partnership that aligns to quarterly and annual OKR attainment
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Relationship-building: Able to build relationships as a trusted & respected thought-partner
- Project Management: Able to manage multiple projects at once from the discovery phase to execution within prescribed timelines, ensuring all success criteria are met Skills
- Detail orientation + big picture thinking: Able to balance the need for attention to detail, yet think strategically to achieve goals of team & partnership(s)
- Analytical (Data-driven): Able to analyze data or synthesize information to provide meaningful insights and recommendations to partners in a structured, easy-to-understand way
- Prioritization: Able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands
- Self-starter: Can work independently with little oversight. Minimizes careless errors with deliverables.
- Owner mindset: Ability to think like an owner (Someone who understands the dynamics of working with external partners; protective of proprietary info, yet able to pitch value)
- Professional: Able to communicate with poise across all levels of an organization
- Health Plan interest or experience: Demonstrates knowledge/experience in or expresses interest in learning and growing in the health plan segment
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com
*Please do not send resumes via email*