Director of Customer Marketing (Remote)
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 25 million members across 1,250 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketing leader who can develop and drive marketing strategies that support our business goals of client retention, growth, and advocacy. This person will utilize the full marketer’s toolkit to develop engagement strategies, multi-channel campaigns, effective enablement, and advocacy programs to harness the power of our customer base. This will be achieved through close partnership with the Client Success team and leadership of this growing marketing function. The organizational alignment and basic building blocks are in place for the right leader to take customer marketing from 1 to 100. If you have the skills and the passion, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have proven success leading B2B marketing for clients/customers or significant enterprise audience segments. They will be as comfortable developing the annual marketing plan as writing a creative brief or coming up with enticing events to engage our top customers. They will have successfully built creative multi-channel campaigns and enablement to drive adoption of new products. Key partners in Client Success and or Sales will consider this person an MVP when it comes to marketing strategy, accountability and results.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive customer marketing strategy to support goals of retention, growth and advocacy in our client base
- Support the goal of 99% client retention with multi-channel communication, engagement, and content plans.
- Support growth and product adoption goals with creative campaigns, messaging, and enablement in partnership with product marketing
- Scale our client advocacy and reference programs to include over 30% of our client base and create a competitive advantage in the market
- Lead and manage a high-performing team
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Well-rounded enterprise marketer that understands different marketing channels, including events, and can create segmented, multi-channel engagement strategies to deepen customer relationships.
- Develops inspiring creative campaigns and enablement materials that lead to results.
- Experience with advocacy programs and can scale our efforts to turn passionate customers into public champions for Hinge Health
- Master storyteller that can translates complicated and complex topics into simple, inspiring narratives
- Leader/Manager that can develop talent and inspire x-functional teams to deliver stellar results
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communications across formats and channels
- Strategist that develops actionable and outcome-oriented plans aligned with business direction
- Influencer and collaborator that works effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience in digital health, healthcare benefits, health plans or fast-growing technology companies
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
See more open positions at Hinge Health
Something looks off?